Tuesday, March 9, 2010

18 February 2010

Pedicure: $25

I'm not much of a girly girl, but man, I love me a good pedicure. It occurs to me that I actually probably wouldn't know a really good pedicure if it walked up to me and asked me out to dinner, as I've been partial to the slightly ghetto-fabulous pedicures given at Chicago Nails, featuring nice Vietnamese ladies that I imagine are chattering to each other about the embarrassing hairiness of my toes while wielding those razor thingies that shave off callouses and leave your feet oh-so-soft but I think are technically illegal now. Something about hepatitis. Anyhoo, I've found nothing quite as glorious to do after a particularly harrowing shift waiting tables on the Mag Mile, than to get a Chicago Nails pedicure, then walk carefully over to Pippen's for a pint or two of Newcastle in dive bar heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment