Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Non-Purchase Victories!

It was not my intention at all, but this blog has helped me rack up some victories in wanting stuff, not buying it, and getting it anyway. Miraculous! I just got a big fatty birthday package from my Dad and his wife, brimming with monkey slippers (3 pairs! 2 models! Holy lifetime supply of monkey-laden feet, Batman!), tea, and natural peanut butter. And I've been promised the use of A People's History (RIP Mr. Zinn) the next time I'm in Chicago. So look at all that stuff that I can enjoy yet I didn't have to buy! The power of positive drawing?

Update- More tea! From Everman, the source of my love of Genmaicha. Thanks, Everman! 

1 comment:

  1. I knew someone would get you the slippers! I am glad they found some! And multiple pairs, to boot! Well then I will work on another gift giving plot....

    ReplyDelete