Friday, January 15, 2010

14 January 2010

 
Cute Sweater: around $60?

Two summers ago, I was driving solo from the midwest to the Mexican border, and I put out feelers with all my friends for any friends or family who might live between Detroit and Laredo and would like to put my butt up for a night. Jen hooked me up with family friends Kyla and Kenny in Hot Springs, Arkansas, who are about the sweetest people ever,  slathering on the southern hospitality via home-cooked black-eyed peas, magical spring water, and a guided tour of Hot Springs (which is very cute). And Kat sent me to stay with her friend Sally in Louisville. Sally gets the credit for introducing me to the glory that is Mad Men, and way more cute clothes than one girl can handle wanting. She has a store called Dot Fox that I didn't get to see in person, but I get tantalized by long-distance by way of her photo uploads on facebook. It's probably for the best that a couple thousand miles separate me and all that cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment