Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 January 2010



Kick-Ass Converse: $95.00


I saw these in the Gran Plaza Fashion Mall (really) last week in the window of the Converse store, right before my wallet got stolen, making their purchase even less likely. I asked as to whether the shoes are men's or women's, and learned that they're unisex, which means they exist in my size, which is a small miracle in itself. Then I asked the price, which made my jaw drop a little. Apparently, they're a special edition by fancy-pants designer John Varvatos. Also apparently, I have expensive taste in sneakers. Ah well.

1 comment:

  1. Other than the fact that you make me look like the worst Mom ever for not buying you your stoopid green tea, I really like your blog!!! It's a great idea - and much better than playing Farmville. Keep drawing, keep writing and keep not buying! You could end up making millions when you make your blog into a book and then you can buy everything - even some stoopid green tea. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete