Friday, January 29, 2010

27 January 2010

Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter: $4.50

This is another product that falls into the "Not Buying Because It Costs Too Much To Fly It Down To Mexico" category. Mexicans: not so big on the peanut butter. The first time Luis ate a PBJ that I made for him, he was all "Eh. I'd maybe eat that for dessert." Which is to say that the peanut butter selection down by us leaves a bit to be desired. Especially if you're not into Skippy creamy. But I take what I can get here (hey, a girl has got to make spicy peanut sauce with something), and think wistful thoughts about mixing the oil and nut strata together with a big knife.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I put some Jiff in my bag every time I go back to the states. The PB jones is a powerful jones when it comes.

    ReplyDelete